Bill Bryant and Mike Brannock have been working together since 2010, when Mike joined Bill’s RIA firm, Bryant Investment Management Group. They soon discovered that they had very similar approaches regarding their client relationships and similar ideologies regarding the financial services industry. They made their alliance official in 2016 by forming the partnership of Bryant & Brannock.
As individual financial advisors developing their careers, Bill and Mike clearly understood that the client’s needs should always be put ahead of the firm’s needs. They observed that this was not a universally held belief. Putting the client’s needs first and foremost drives the decisions we make as a firm on a daily basis. We continually seek better solutions, whether it is in the form of a planning process, an investment strategy, an insurance product, or a qualified retirement plan platform. We take great pride in client satisfaction and retention, rather than asset accumulation. We don’t have sales incentives. Our incentive is to serve our clients to the best of our abilities.
It is Bryant & Brannock’s goal to provide clients with advice that is specifically tailored to them by:
- Considering every client relationship to be as unique as the individual or business involved.
- Beginning relationships with a no-cost consultation to determine a needs based financial strategy.
- Helping individuals identify and understand the obstacles they face in pursuing their desired future, and prioritize solutions to overcome them.
- Selecting appropriate investment strategies that put the client's interests first.
- Encouraging ongoing dialogue with clients to help them stay on track to meet their goals.
We’ve shared our story. Call and share yours.